The company is helping to drive industry standards and innovative offerings
Liverpool, NY – June 9, 2016 — JMA Wireless, a global leader of wireless communications solutions, has become increasingly involved with technology focused associations over the past year. The company is now a member of nine associations, with the Wi-Fi Alliance being the most recent one joined. As an Implementer member of the non-profit association it will be joining over 600 companies worldwide committed to promoting the WLAN technology.
”Our involvement with various key associations has presented us with many partnership, networking and leadership opportunities,” stated Todd Landry, Corporate Vice President of Product and Market Strategy at JMA Wireless. “JMA Wireless is always looking for ways to help drive industry standards and be on the cutting-edge of technology. For example, our FUZE™ platform is first in the market to converge DAS and Wi-Fi delivery while leveraging digital electricity to produce a fully integrated offering. As the amount of mobile data grows so will the number of heterogeneous networks or HetNets. FUZE is a key solution that already is supporting HetNets.”
JMA Wireless is a proud member of the following associations:
- ATIS – Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions is a forum comprised of 150 companies that are working together to deliver solutions, which shape the future of information and communications technology.
- ACUTA – Association for College and University Technology Advancement is an international, non-profit, educational organization comprised of 1,800 plus individuals and more than 500 institutions of higher education.
- NEDAS – Northeast DAS and Small Cell Association fosters the development of Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) solutions through collaborative programs and events.
- IWPC – International Wireless Industry Consortium is a technology-neutral community focused on three market segments: mobile/portable, infrastructure and MMWave/uWave/THz.
- HetNet Forum is dedicated to the development of the Heterogeneous Network, which includes a combination of distributed antenna system (DAS) solutions, small cell technologies and Wi-Fi infrastructure working together to enable wireless broadband coverage and capacity.
- HTNG – Hotel Technology Next Generation is a global, not-for-profit trade association that fosters, through collaboration and partnership among hoteliers and technology providers, the development of next-generation solutions.
- HiMSS – Healthcare Information Management Systems Society is a cause-based, non-profit organization that positively transforms health and healthcare through the best use of information technology.
- 3GPP – 3rd Generation Partnership Project unites seven telecommunications standard development organizations (ARIB, ATIS, CCSA, ETSI, TSDSI, TTA, TTC), known as “Organizational Partners”and provides its members with a stable environment to produce the reports and specifications that define 3GPP technologies.
- Wi-Fi Alliance is a worldwide network of over 600 companies that are engaged inproduct certification, industry networking, marketing, and regulatory efforts focused on the advancement of WLAN.
About JMA Wireless
JMA Wireless is the leading global innovator in mobile wireless connectivity solutions that ensure infrastructure reliability, streamline service operations, and maximize wireless performance. Employing powerful, patented innovations their solutions portfolio is proven to lower the cost of operations while ensuring lifetime quality levels in equipment and unrivaled performance for coverage and high-speed mobile data. JMA Wireless solutions cover macro infrastructure, outdoor and indoor distributed antenna systems and small cell solutions. JMA Wireless corporate headquarters are located in Liverpool, NY, with manufacturing, R&D, and sales operations in over 20 locations worldwide. For more information visit jmawireless.comor follow JMA Wireless on Twitter at @JMAwireless.